We're seeing the Dr. weekly now. At the last apt. (last Friday) my belly was measuring a little bigger than norm, but not too much so. Baby Girl seems to have dropped lower as I'm feeling much more pressure in my pelvis and on my bladder. I've also had a popping in my lower back which my chiropracter tells me is likely ligaments stretching in preparation for childbirth. The popping doesn't hurt at all - just another thing changing in my body I guess. I was also fighting a nasty cold all last week, and discovered at my check-up that it was a sinus and double ear infection. I'm half-way through my week of antibiotics now and feeling much better thankfully. Our next apt. is tomorrow so we'll see what the Dr. has to say. Tomorrow is actually my first appointment with my new Dr. (the one I have been seeing for the last 2 years is moving out of state in 2 weeks unfortunately). I did find out that my new Dr. delivered our godson Noah though, and he is who our friend Kelly has seen for several years (and really likes so that was reassuring since I've only met him twice so far).
Over the last few weekends we've been organizing and getting ready for Baby Girl's arrival. Here are a few pictures of our work. We'll see how long everything stays this organized, but it looks good now anyway! =)
Because of the layout of our house, we don't have a traditional nursery set-up for Baby Girl. Her crib is in our room downstairs while most of the rest of her things are in a bedroom upstairs.
Her bedding matches our green bedroom walls =)


Her dresser all organized on the outside...

And on the inside...

She has A LOT of clothes already! These are just the 0-6 month sizes hanging up.

These are the 6 month+ folded and organized by size/season.

One of the perks of working for a baby brand (can you guess which one from the picture) is LOTS of product...we got a lot from friends as well and this is only about half of it. Colin organized all the diapers by size here...the loose ones are from our disassembled diaper cakes!

And finally, the 36 week belly shot.
9 comments:
stacey,,thats the coolest dresser. i love how the drawers swing out. abe has learned how to open his drawers and pull it all out. hey,,whatever makes him happy and keeps him occupied for three minutes!!!! autumn
awwwwwwwwww!!!!! i can't waittttt!!!!!!!!!!!! i don't think she has enough clothes though! ;)
auntie shanny =)
Haha... Colin got the fun job of organizing the diapers! I like it all... looks great! I had a dream last night that your water broke and that I was already in the states too which means you would have been late (if we base it on my dream. haha!) Let's hope not for your sake... glad you are feeling better!! Besos! Love u!
Sara
Looks like someone's nesting :) I think baby girl will be coming soon!
If your water breaks in public, there will be so much chaos and people helping you that you'll never even know what happened to the chair!!
Colin and Stacey............Your closet looks just like Steve and Mary fay's......all the clothes hanging up.......and the diapers all organized.....way to go Colin.....and your crib is exactly like Steve and Mary fay's also....I really love the dresser also....It's all so exciting for the 2 of you....Not very far away now.....You will enjoy so much....Love Aunt Sandy
FYI.. I voted that baby girl is going to arrive late so Auntie Sara will be there!!(Since she is always late too!!) BESOS!
I voted before Feb 6...but if she comes on the 1st or 2nd close your legs cause we'll be in Saginaw.... jk jk :)
Stacey and Colin,
BG's furniture is beautiful!Where is Sara gonna put all her stuff? She might have to go to the basement! Keep walking- it will make BG come faster!Love Auntie Deb
Following you through the Spindler's blog... You look great! Hang in there- that last month is designed so that all you want is to get the baby out! I measured big too- of course my guy weighed nearly 10 lbs but it wasn't a big deal... i can't wait to see pics of your little love and to hear her name.
Abby
www.ryanandabby.blog.com
Post a Comment