CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 8, 2008

Fall Morning

I think Fall is here. I really like Fall though, so I don't mind one bit. I love the crispness in the air and the smell outside. I just hope it doesn't get too cold too soon!! I was saying the other day how it's weird that it's football season now. We brought Ellie home from the hospital the day before Super Bowl Sunday - on one hand it doesn't seem that long ago, but on the other it seems like SO long ago! It's just crazy how fast things have come around again.

Yesterday morning was one of those mornings where it was just so nice out. The sun was shining and it was about 55 degrees. Our church is really close to our house, so we decided to walk the mile instead of drive. Ellie loves her stroller rides, so at 8:00 am, off we went! To kick off the new season, our church had an outdoor 'Pet Blessing' service. You could literally bring your pet to church and bring him/her/it up to the front of the tent for a blessing. There was seriously every kind of dog possible, plus a few cats, and even a couple goats! Ellie had a blast watching all the animals. It was really fun! After the service, we had a nice walk home and Ellie got a little nap in. What a nice morning!







3 comments:

Ms. Boyer said...

awww her lil outfit is sooo cute!!!!! she looks so long! i think ellie needs a lil puppy to take to church!

Journey to our baby said...

You should have taken Howie to be blessed! Ellie would have had a LOT of entertainment then!!

Anonymous said...

Since I check on suzys blog daily, I check up on your blog too, because Ellie is just so cute. I think that baby Betker should get some of ellie's hammie downs, like the brown sweater with pink polka dots! Ha!

Katie Webster

Post a Comment