Last weekend we walked around out in the driveway and on the sidewalk. Ellie wanted to go for the puddles and eventually got herself full of mud.




This weekend it was a bit colder, and we got a little dusting of snow on Friday night, so Saturday we were out in full snow gear. Ellie was a little marshmallow in her snowpants and coat, but she still got around pretty good. This was her first time really playing in snow, and she didn't know what to make of it at first, but then she was having fun. We were literally only outside for 15 min. because it was colder than we even thought, but at least it was a little fresh air.




And of course, yesterday was Valentine's Day. We thought about going out to dinner, but then decided we didn't want to deal with the busy restaurants, so instead Suzy and Ryan came over and the we all had a great rib dinner. Howie came along too, so Ellie was beyond entertained the entire time. She wouldn't leave his side. She was laying on him, riding him, and sharing her toys so nicely. For a while it was, Ellie put a toy in Howie's mouth, Suzy take it out...this was a very fun game! =) Dinner was fun too as Howie was cleaning up Ellie's mess, and Ellie thought that letting Howie lick her fingers was the funniest thing. After Ellie went to bed, Howie got to rest too, and the adults played a few heated games of euchre and rummy. All-in-all, a fun day and night!
I was surprised to find an island full of flowers on Saturday morning. Colin's been dealing with some computer crises at work lately, so Friday night he was working late again. This was a nice surprise to wake up to though...Ellie even got one too.


And a tender moment with Ellie and her best friend Howie. Howie was checking out the neighbor dogs through the window and Ellie stood right next to him and looked too.
8 comments:
This is the best post EVER! I am just laughing thinking about Ellie sucking on Howie's frog toy...of all the toys she has, she wants the one that smells like dog! I wish I had some of that ice cream right now!
I'm loving the picture of Howie and Ellie... seriously that's a keeper! Soooo cute!!
SO adorable! I think you guys need a dog!
I love the pic of her and Howie! Ellie likes dogs!!! She should get one very soon! Bring her snow stuff up this weekend and she can play with Auntie Stephi in the snow :)
I completely agree - a dog for Ellie would be awesome! (If I can't have one, someone should!) ;)
Well, it looks like everyone is in agreement that Ellie needs a dog, so now let's vote on what kind--LABRADOR!!
Love Ellie's hat with the ears on it....So cute. And I guess the vote is in and Miss Ellie needs a cute little puppy. Good Luck.
Love,
Aunt Sandy
My vote is a little white jack russell terrier!!! :)
Post a Comment