CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Easter Weekend

We spent Easter weekend in Minnesota with Wellyn, Sue, Brendan, and Aiden. As always, we had A LOT of fun, and Sue and I took A LOT of pictures, so I'll just let the pictures tell the story. I am going to post a ton, and this probably isn't even a quarter of what we took!

We got there around 2:00 on Friday, and spent the rest of the day celebrating Brendan and Ellie's birthdays. It is way past Ellie's birthday, but because there were gifts for her to open, it became her birthday too. She was a little confused, but of course loved all the excitement! =)

Loving her new vaccuum



Opening more presents



Ellie got a new step stool which she immediately had to push into the bathroom and test out! It's working wonders for getting her to brush her teeth at home now too! =)







Ready for cake!





Blowing out the candles...we had 9 candles, 7 for Brendan and 2 for Ellie =)



Mmmmm...



This was a FUN toy all weekend long!



Sue and I ran out for a couple errands that afternoon too, and look what the boys did when we were gone!



And Emmit and Mama just hanging out



On Saturday morning after breakfast, we colored some eggs. Ellie wasn't quite getting how to gently put the eggs in the color....she cracked a couple =)



Emmit was content watching in the highchair



More fun inside in the morning





And, then we had lots of fun outside on Saturday too...it was a beautiful day! Sue made an excellent Easter dinner/lunch on Saturday, so all the outside pictures are from before and after lunch. I love in this first picture how Ellie and Aiden are turned toward each other - so cute =)



















Saturday night we went to Brendan's soccer game. He did AWESOME - so quick out on the field. There he is, #2! That night ended though with Ellie hitting her head...since I've already told that story, we'll move on to happier times...



And Easter Sunday...who was the first one up - Emmit of course!





The Easter Bunny was super tricky again, hiding eggs, candy, and baskets all over the house! The kids had a blast! =)





Ellie is STILL enjoying the Easter candy a week later (and so are Mama and Daddy!)...I need to just get rid of it!











And just a little more play in before we go...we had a great weekend, many memories made!

3 comments:

Donna Jean Pomeroy said...

I just love it when my kids get together so that their kids can continue to get to know each other. They all look so cute together, and it does look like they did have a lot of fun. But, poor Ellie. And like you said, at least it wasn't as bad as orginally thought. How scarry though. Can't wait to spend some time with Ms. Ellie. And that Emmit, he is just so darn handsome. Except for the nose, he looks just like Colin did at that age.

Journey to our baby said...

Wholy pictures! Cute!

Anonymous said...

I had to laugh when I saw Ellie's bruised shins! We have those in our house as well... :)

Post a Comment