CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Wrapping Up Winter

It hasn't felt like Winter here for weeks which none of us are complaining about. We've been enjoying the unseasonably warm days playing outside, taking walks, going to the park, and going out for ice cream! I had a few winter-time pictures that I never did post, so this will be it and onto Spring!

We continued our Super Bowl picnic tradition (it was the second year so I guess that makes it a tradition). The kids thought this was super fun and even watched the game for a bit. We had pizza and other snacks on the blankets on our living room floor.











Ellie also wrapped up her swimming lessons in late Feb. She's now a Sunfish graduate and ready for Shrimp class =) She did really well, and is starting to make attempts at swimming on her own. It seems like we've been swimming a lot lately with Thur. night lessons, family open swim on Sundays, and several hotel visits. There wasn't a class this Spring session that fit well into our schedule so might give it a go again this Summer. The next class Ellie gets to participate in will be just with an instructor - she's getting so big! Until then we can still do open swim which the kids like just as much. Grandma came down for one of the last classes, so I took a picture since that was pretty difficult to do when I was usually the one in the pool! =)



Monkey Joes and Wild Air were also fun spots to play this Winter. The kids always run off so much energy which is needed when it's cold outside! We barely even got to play outside this winter, we didn't have any snow! And the little snow we did have didn't stick around long. Oh well...onto Spring!





1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the names of the swimming classes! haha!
Aunt Sara

Post a Comment