CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 18, 2012

A Busy July

July was such a busy month. We traveled to the UP all but one weekend, and I went to Chicago for a few days for work too. Colin and I celebrated our birthdays, and we spent a lot of time with friends and family!

We were happy to see my friend Anita and her son Cole twice in July, both before and after the 4th. Cole is just fascinated with Ellie and Emmit who LOVE holding him! =)



I had an Arbonne party on my birthday. Shannon came up and worked her sales magic, and I had some girl friends over for the evening. It ended up being really fun, and when it was time for cake, the Dads sent the kids back over for ice cream.


My Aunt Debbie, cousin Jamie, and second cousin Olive were visiting so we headed home one weekend to see them. Jamie lives in Texas so I hadn't seen her in years. It was our first time meeting Olive and their first time meeting Emmit! We had a fun weekend with the kids, playing cards, and sipping wine =)

Aunt Debbie, Jamie, Ellie, and Olive


I'm pretty sure Emmit took this picture - looks to be about his height. I just love it! Aren't the colors pretty?!


More close-ups of Grandma's flowers


Ellie and Olive


Emmit and Olive, she looks a little leery here!


Cute one of Jamie with all the kids


And we officially have our first pet. Meet our fish Lucy. Funny I just found this picture on the camera, so apparently one of the kids was dangling the camera above the fish bowl!

0 comments:

Post a Comment