The Birthday Boy! 3 years old!
Ellie and Batman!
Silly boys!
Eating cake with their trucks
Batman buddies! It was a super hero birthday!
Mamas and the kids!
The following weekend then, we headed up north to Colin's parents for Easter with the Pomeroy family. The kids had fun coloring eggs. I have to say, I always think I want to color eggs, but then when we start doing it, I cannot wait for it to be done...such a mess and stains and spills waiting to happen with 4 kids 5 and under!
4 tired kids having a little downtime with Wreck It Ralph! They played hard for 2 days. I love how they're sitting...Ellie and Max all cuddled up, and Matthew and Emmit looking completely exhausted
Tickles from Papa Herb
Then of course the Easter Bunny came. The Easter bunny needs to start writing down hiding spots from previous years, because the dryer seems to be his favorite spot =) Ellie thought it was HILARIOUS that her basket was in the dryer - AGAIN! Emmit's was sneakily under the desk =)
Cheesy smile with his basket!
And crazy hair with her basket! =) Ellie has some rockin' bed head lately. We're trying to grow her hair out =)
The Easter Bunny heard that Emmit LOVED Henry's batman mask so he brought one for Emmit in his basket too =)
Does it get any better than this?! Candy for breakfast, ok! =)
0 comments:
Post a Comment