CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 24, 2007

Baby Girl!!!

Colin is having a great time rubbing in the fact that whenever we make bets, I NEVER win...I guess that still holds true! We're having a girl! I really didn't think we were going to be able to tell, because she was not cooperating, but after rolling on my side and back to my back a few times, we got her to move to get the look we needed. The ultrasound was a lot of fun, and the Dr. said everything looks great. Her left kidney was measuring a little higher than the upper limit, but the Dr. didn't think it was of serious concern. Just as a precaution though, I'll have another ultrasound in 10 weeks. He didn't say our due date would be any different, so we're still tracking toward Feb. 6th. Our little girl also weighed 15 oz. today -almost 1 whole pound! =) It was really neat to see her moving around, because I've been feeling her for the last couple weeks now. Just subtle little movements at first, but now I think she's starting to dig her heels in. There have been a few times where Colin's even been able to feel. Just about anytime I'm resting I can feel her moving around.

Here are some pics from our ultrasound today, and the first official belly pic (I can't believe I'm posting a picture of myself on the Internet, but I'm giving in to the pressure!) Enjoy!

Lounging on her back



Baby girl...the three little dots where the arrow is pointing are her labia



One foot



Two foot



Her face, looking straight at us...



And finally, mama's belly...just 2 days short of 21 weeks

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! Well, we were both wrong too - but happily so. I'll try not to overdo it with pink and ruffles, but I have been buying boy stuff for years! Can't wait to meet the little gal!!
Sue

Anonymous said...

Finally... you posted a picture! Exciting!!

Sara J:)

Brooke said...

Congrats! Little girls are great! Enjoy every day of your pregnancy, it goes by quick and it is a very special time. Can't wait to meet baby girl Pomeroy! We'll tell Rylee that she'll have another little girlfriend.
Love,
Brooke,Brad, and Rylee

Leah said...

Congratulations! Two people I work with just had little girls last week (named Natalie Serena and Isabella Marie if you're looking for name ideas). :)

You'll have to post pictures every few weeks so we can see how you grow.

Anonymous said...

YAY! YAY! YAY! I'm soooo excited! I can't waitttt to be an aunt! Keep posting pics!

-Shanny =)

Lindsey said...

Congratulations Colin and Stacey! A girl in the family will be a change! Of course a welcomed one :) Brendan and Aiden will have a new little girl to hang out with when together!
How exciting!
Lindsey

Stephanie said...

Woooo hooo little baaaaaaaby Polly Pomeroy! :) You look cute with your baaaaaaby belly :) hehehe Good to see you this weekend! Love you! <3

Anonymous said...

update, update, update! put a new baaaaby belly pic up! =)

-shanny

Post a Comment