CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 10, 2008

New Links

I forgot to add this in my last post...I have some new friend links!! My sister-in-law, Sue, is now blogging about the daily adventures with Brendan and Aiden so they have a blog and a website with pics now! Today is Brendan's 5th b-day - HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRENDAN!! Have a great pirate party this weekend!! My sister Shannon has also started a blog with her 3rd grade class. It is so cute to read what the kids write about each day. She's such a progressive teacher! I've also added a link to my mother-in-law's book site. She's written two novels about her childhood so you can check that out too! Lastly, for those of you reading my comments...I've been getting some spam (not sure where from), so don't be tempted to click on the 'Click here' comments...it'll download spyware onto your computer. I'm deleting them as I see them come in, but consider this your warning (if you haven't clicked on it already - Sara! =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And let me guess... you are the mystery student on Shannon's blog??

Sara :)

Sue said...

I can't believe how big Ellie is getting - seems like other people's kids grow so much faster! Although Brendan is officially 5 now and I'm not sure where all the years have gone either. Glad you're moved and getting settled before heading back to work. Can't wait for you to post some house pics!

Post a Comment