Six years ago today was our wedding day - we've been together for 11 years which is even crazier! We've been together for over a third of our lives so it's really hard to imagine it any other way, or even remember the time before! We've certainly had a great 6 years though and look forward to many more.
Colin & Stacey, June 22, 2002

Every year on our anniversary we have a drink from our wedding glasses - here's to many more!

Friday night, Suzy and Ryan watched Ellie while Colin and I went out for dinner. Look at Suzy and Ellie's little art project! =)

We've gone for walks every day this week!

Ellie's also discovered that it's funny when she sticks her tongue out! It's non-stop these last few days!


And hangin' out on the floor one early morning this weekend. Wearing her Spanish slippers =)

7 comments:
Colin and Stacey,
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!IT'S HARD TO BELIEVE THAT IT HAS BEEN 6 YEARS. SEEMS LIKE ONLY YESTERDAY.
I AM GLAD WE GOT TO VISIT, SEE ELLIE AND SEE YOUR NEW HOME. IT'S BEAUTIFUL AND A VERY NICE AREA. NOW THAT I KNOW HOW TO GET THERE WE WILL STOP AGAIN.
LOVE,
UNCLE STEVE AND AUNT SUSIE
Happy Anniversary!! Doesn't it fly by?? Love Ellies tongue pics - she sure is loving the camera. Can't wait to see you all again!
Sue
Happy Anniversary Colin and Stacey....Where does the time go? Love Ellie's tongue pictures...she is changing all the time...Glad the two of you got to go out for dinner...You need that time also...Love, Aunt Sandy
Ellie's chin is growing everyday! :) hahaha what a lil chunker! yayy can't wait until next week when I get to see her :)
Auntie Steph
yes Ellie's chin is growing every day!! She is sooo cute tho and I cant wait to see her in a week. Happy Anniversary a day late too!! I love you guysssssssss!! (tell Co that too). Just think in a week we will be there... can't wait to see you... love u!!
yes Ellie's chin is growing every day!! She is sooo cute tho and I cant wait to see her in a week. Happy Anniversary a day late too!! I love you guysssssssss!! (tell Co that too). Just think in a week we will be there... can't wait to see you... love u!! Auntie Sara
yes Ellie's chin is growing every day!! She is sooo cute tho and I cant wait to see her in a week. Happy Anniversary a day late too!! I love you guysssssssss!! (tell Co that too). Just think in a week we will be there... can't wait to see you... love u!! Auntie Sara
Post a Comment