CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Wedding Weekend

Last weekend we road-tripped down to Crystal Lake, IL for our friend Karen's wedding. Karen has been a good friend of mine for 10 years now (since we started college - WOW!), and we're so happy for her and her new hubby Dave - they are such a great couple! =) It's a very good thing they are the most easy-going couple as well, because it rained before, during, and after the wedding/reception which was all outdoors, and it was EXTREMELY hot and humid. The setting was awesome at Karen's parents' house in their beautiful backyard and despite the rain, heat, and humidity, everything was gorgeous and a ton of fun.

Ellie was a cutie in her little dress











After a couple hours at the wedding, Ellie had a fun night at the hotel with Auntie Shannon while Mom and Dad stayed at the reception.



The beautiful bride and groom



Karen has always been a dancing queen, so how appropriate that the dance floor was packed ALL NIGHT at her wedding! I thought this was a cute picture of Karen and Dave =)



And everyone else (Extremely warm!)



I love these girls and wish I saw them all more (we at least have a couple more weddings this year - yeah!)





And at the end of the hot, sweaty evening, the bride and groom, followed by their wedding party, and a whole host of others jumped into the pool. Colin and I withheld, but it was sure appealing!

1 comments:

Sara Boyer said...

WOW!! I can't wait to see Ellie girl... :) She is preciosa (in Spanish)! Also, Karen--your husband is a cutie. Only 17 more days and we will be at your place!! XO

Post a Comment