CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 9, 2009

13 Months

Despite the bumps and bruises we went ahead with pictures on Saturday, and they turned out great! These are technically Ellie's 1 year pictures, but because 1 year came so close after Christmas, I decided to wait a little on it. And even though we got like 10 inches of snow here yesterday (ugh!) we still had Spring fever and went barefoot in some! Enjoy! =)











6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute pictures of Miss Ellie!! Not one bump or bruise to show for her 1 year old antics either. :-)
She's such a smiley little sweetheart!

Love, Aunt Gretchen

Brooke, Scott and Madelyn said...

love the new pictures! who takes them? They look kinda like The Picture People, whose pictures I love!

Sara Boyer said...

I love them all Space!! Bring me some in a week!! :) Love ya

Sue said...

Goodness she takes awesome pictures! Can't wait for her to color eggs with us - remember the green hands? hehe, we can probably come up with something not as messy for her... ;)

Stephanie said...

The picture of Ellie is in the paper again..for like 20 days. She's famous!

Stephanie said...

oo I meant the picture of Ellie laying down!

Post a Comment