CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Bumps & Bruises

So I mentioned that Ellie is a walking accident lately...well this week it's more true than ever. Three out of the four days this week, I've had to sign an 'accident report' after picking her up from daycare. Monday she was running a little too fast on the carpet, resulting in a rug burn on her forehead. Four days later - it's almost gone. Tuesday, one of her friends scratched her face - so I guess this one wasn't technically her fault. Today she was bending over and bumped her head on the table which caused her to bite her lip. She now has a little fat lip with a cut on it. Not to mention her poor chapped nose from the never-ending stream that seems to want to run from it...I'm still convinced a tooth is on the way. So, as you can imagine, poor Ellie's looking kind of rough this week. And the irony in all of this is I finally scheduled her 1 year pictures for this Saturday morning. Colin says we're doing it no matter what - a little bruise or scratch will only show her true 1 year self! So, that's the plan...let's keep our fingers crossed for no additional battle wounds tomorrow!

All the bumps and bruises don't seem to slow her down...playing with toys is as fun as ever!

Looking like such a big girl



I can't decide, I'll play with both...



I don't have enough toys, so Mama's stuff is fun too.



This is my favorite position, sitting would be way too comfortable.



Hey, can I see??



An accident waiting to happen...we might need to put the chair away for a while as this is a daily/nightly battle (I obviously wasn't being too forceful tonight taking pictures)





4 comments:

Ms. Boyer said...

Andy and I had a good laugh over this entry last night! She's too funny! Just testing the waters with everything! :) Love you guys!

Leah said...

How cute! Dayna used to do that squat/sit thing, too, when she was that age. Funny.

Stephanie said...

Well atleast she is standing on the chair without her socks on...more grip that way! See she is a lil smarty pants! :)

Sara Boyer said...

Itlooks like she is poking the doll's eyes out! haha! I can't wait to see her in a few months.

Post a Comment