CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 26, 2009

22 Weeks

We are past the halfway point with Baby Boy! He continues to take it easy on Mama, which is still REALLY nice! Ellie is so active right now, requiring LOTS of attention...I really don't know how I'd keep up if I was feeling awful. I'm just thankful I'm not. I have my daily heartburn and now have the body pillow taking up half of our bed to keep my hips comfy. I am also finally over what was I think the longest cold I've ever had! Beyond that though, I feel really good.

I feel like I've been shopping a lot lately! My winter maternity wardrobe isn't doing me much good these warmer days so I've gotten a few things for myself. Plus, we're starting to get the house ready for Baby Boy's arrival. Last weekend we ordered Ellie a 'big girl' bed and dresser to match. That'll be here in a few weeks and so begins the transition out of the crib! I've also been shopping the sales, finding cute things for Baby Boy and Ellie too. Last weekend I went through all of Ellie's out-grown clothes (WAY too many), organized, and stored away by size. I was able to pull a few things out for Baby Boy, but not much - her wardrobe is pretty much 'girl'. It was kind of sad packing all her little clothes away, but maybe we'll need them again someday, so for now they're in storage. I already know how I want to do Baby Boy's room - my friend Chris is going to paint again for me - I can't wait to see it done! My goal is to get some of the house stuff done early (while we have this rainy weather), so I can enjoy the summer when it's here =)

Baby Boy is moving a lot more now. Sometimes he really gets going and my whole belly moves - a little gymnast like his sister was too! His most active time seems to be later in the evening, but he settles right down when I go to bed. He's about one foot tall (the size of a big squash), almost 1 pound in weight, and growing bigger every day.

Here's my 22 week belly. I have definitely popped out!

2 comments:

Sara Boyer said...

You look great Space! I will take Ellie's old clothes if I have a girl one day!! :)

Sue said...

You look great! Glad to hear you are over the cold. Can't wait to see room photos. Aiden and Brendan are in the process of switching rooms/beds too. I bet Ellie will love her new bed ;)

Post a Comment