Ellie is back to her happy, playful self this week - hooray!! =)
Helping Daddy by picking the dandelions!
Ellie's new favorite thing to do!
4
comments:
Anonymous
said...
So glad to see those precious smiles again!! I know you and Colin are so relieved to have that over with too. Wishing all of you a healthier, happier spring now. Love, Aunt Gretchen
4 comments:
So glad to see those precious smiles again!! I know you and Colin are so relieved to have that over with too. Wishing all of you a healthier, happier spring now.
Love, Aunt Gretchen
Glad to see that Ellie is feeling better now. No fun when they are sick. So on with spring and summer and hope all is well again. She's so cute!
Love, Aunt Sandy
Oh how cute! I cant wait to see her! It seems like forever!
Me and everyone at the Journ love the video of her on the lawnmower! hahahahaha :)
Post a Comment