CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

9 Months!

Emmit is 9 months old and changing every day. Unfortunately, he's had a rough couple of days and is home sick with Mama today, but he seems to be on the upswing. Minus these last 2 days, Emmit has been an absolute joy this last month. He is happy ALL the time. Emmit is all smiles and giggles these days. He loves playing peek-a-boo and being snuck up on. Ellie can make him laugh so easily just by saying 'Boo'! He loves to throw things and have you pick them up - anything can be thrown from the highchair these days! He's still inch worming around, but now sitting up from crawling very easily and pulling up on things too. He's taken a couple diggers already, not too steady on his feet yet, but he's getting there. He loves to pull up onto his knees more than his feet it seems. He babbles dadada, mamama, bababa yet, and I swear it sounds like he's saying 'all done' at times. He loves to listen to music, watch his sister, and just play, play, play.

Emmit is eating most table foods now with some of the chunkier baby foods on occasion. His favorite foods are pancakes, sloppy joe or casserole (or anything with hamburger), noodles, green beans, banana, and applesauce. He still drinks little bubas, but since eating more solid foods he wants less and less to do with the bottle. He usually drinks a couple ounces and pushes it away. He does like the nukie too! At his 9 month check today Emmit was 22 lbs, 10 oz. (85th %), 29" long (85th %), and 48 cm head (97th %). I actually think he's lost weight these last couple days since his sore throat has kept him from eating (or wanting to eat) anything.

Emmit also has 4 teeth coming in right now! He has his 2 bottom teeth already, and his top fangs are coming next (little vampire!) His middle top teeth are just through the gums. On top of being sick, this is has been not so comfortable for Emmit lately either - poor babe has a lot going on right now! Even when he's sick though, he's trying so hard to be happy...he's is just a happy little boy!

Cheesy smile!



Mama wasn't quick enough with the camera, but I was trying to go upstairs!



Messy face!



Look what I can do...



I'm so proud of myself =)



Cute hat =)



Vampire baby!



This is how Emmit dances to music. Either this way or by bouncing sitting up. Ellie thought it'd be fun to dance with him this time listening to music outside.



Very easily entertained these days too =)

4 comments:

Mrs Luehmann said...

Ooohh I love his little hat! I'm so glad it fits! Can't wait to see you guys again, it's been too long!

Leah said...

Miles' two fang teeth are coming in right now, too, and his other front teeth aren't far behind. We were joking about the baby vamp thing, too. I'm hoping these top teeth come in without the fussing and agony that came with the bottom two. I hope we'll get to meet up this summer!

Sar said...

Sooo cute! I think he does love to eat EVERYTHING!!!

Sue said...

What a cutie! Love the pics of him under the coffee table - he was so proud. :)

Post a Comment