
We were very happy to have the whole week + off following Christmas as well. Ellie, Emmit, and I stayed in the UP until Wednesday having coffee clutch, listening to Mama Mia, and visiting with Grandma - those are the best days! =) We headed back to Wisconsin on Wednesday and spent the next few days playing at home and just catching up after a week away. Our friend, Suzy, unexpectedly found herself in the hospital with viral meningitis over those days as well, so we were happy to help out and have Julianna come over to play.
I think one is cute. These two had to quickly learn how to share and play together, but it didn't take long and they were having a great time!
Capping off our party parade, on New Years Day we had the Kaukola family here for a Happy New Year/Holiday party again. It was fun hosting everyone at our house for once! We missed the few that couldn't make it, but had fun with everyone that did! Thanks to Aunt Gretchen for the pictures =)
Host & Hostess

Grandma & Uncle Bob

Grandma & Emmit

Sara, Emmit, & Taylor

Aunt Laurie & Emmit

Cory, Janel, & Taylor

Dad having a festive time! =)

Ellie with her messy Happy New Year cookie

Shan & Henry
1 comments:
Thank you again for helping out so much with Julianna! I love Ellie's snowsuit, is it cheeta print? Looks like your party was fun and I notice you have a new accent table in your dining room now, cute!
Post a Comment