On Sunday the 19th, we made our annual drive up to Colin's Aunt Jeanine's and Uncle Terry's for the Jacques family Christmas. This is always a fun day-trip for us and very nice to see many of Colin's Aunts, Uncles, cousins, and cousin's kids. Then the following week Colin worked, and the kids and I had a lot of fun playtime at home. I also finished up my shopping and wrapping - woohoo! =) We had a great couple of days playing with our friends the Reinels and the Kigers, getting haircuts (which you already know about!), and playing outside!
The kids before our trip up to Iron Mountain. Emmit's hair is so funny here...this was pre-haircut and he had pancakes and syrup for breakfast. Short of dunking his head in water, I did the best I could to get the syrup out, but he still has a crunchy comb-over going on.
I didn't take many pictures, and the ones I did take aren't great. Here's a really cute one of our nephew Matthew though! =)
The kids got this new play tent (Ellie calls it a caterpillar) from our friends the Betkers. They both LOVE it! We've since taken half of it down since we couldn't move in the office, but I'm sure this will be loads of fun for a long time! =)
We also had some great warm winter days and made our first snowman. Ellie thought this was SOO fun...Emmit not so much, but still cooperated for a picture =)
The day after this we headed up to the UP for a week, which will be my following posts =)
0 comments:
Post a Comment