CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Videos!

I've been having some technical difficulties uploading vidoes lately, so am going to do a little catching up since I got the problem fixed today (thanks to my own personal computer guy!) =)

Going back to Easter, Ellie, Stephi, and I having fun coloring eggs =)



Ellie and Max checking out their Easter baskets



And Emmit loving his candy =)



And back at home, Emmit having fun on his new bike. He loves all the sounds it makes!



And last but not least...I took this a couple weeks ago. This has become an after bathtime ritual. We have to keep an eye on Emmit though, he's peed on the floor more than once with the combination of fun and cold air after a bath! =)

1 comments:

Journey to our baby said...

That naked baby video is so funny, it just makes you smile! Very cute :)

Post a Comment