This was the first checkpoint and the ONLY time we saw Sara because she smoked us all! She beat both of our relay teams running the whole marathon herself - crazy girl! Good job sita on a fantastically (FAST) first marathon!
Shannon and Kevin - First runners for our relay teams
Molly and Mike - Second runners
Sara and I having fun like old times! =)
Shan and Molly - bestest buds!
Mr. and Mrs. Booth
Andy getting a fast start!
Here comes Jim, our runner #3
Ellie cheering us on!
My whole cheering crew!
Here I come!
There goes Ashley, our anchor!
Nothing just running 5 miles against the wind and then having 50 pounds of love to pick up!
Hugs from Emmit
Andy and I were both #4
Sara and Jim (come visit again soon!) =)
Steph bringing her team home. We all ran the final 1/2 mile or so around Lambeau Field to the finish line.
Ashley bringing us in!
Our team at the finish! Good job team - let's do it again next year =)
0 comments:
Post a Comment