The birthday girl hiding behind her Scoody Doo balloon.
I got her to look...
Ellie's Scooby Doo cake
And Grandpa's cake too! Ellie gets to share birthday parties with both Grandpas every year - Happy Birthday Dad! =)
Henry eating some dinner.
Opening presents...Ellie got a lot of nice things for her birthday this year. The talking Scooby Doo card was a hit =)
New running shorts. I think Ellie and Mama are going to do a run together this Spring.
She still really likes princesses too...
And of course we sang and blew out candles =) For Ellie...
And Grandpa too!
Mmm cake!
Julianna enjoying her cake too!
And Emmit loved it too of course!
How great are these guys?!
And after cake was done we had a dance party in the basement again. Ellie's request was for Daddy to put up the 'crystal ball' again, so that he did, and we danced, danced, danced =)
These 2 girls were being soooo cute...=) I'm glad I caught this moment on camera even though they're a little blurry!
Happy girl!
Happy 4th birthday Ellie Ruth! We love you!
0 comments:
Post a Comment