We had another fun weekend with family and friends to wrap up our summer. Colin and I got away for a night up in Marquette. We went to our good friend Stacy's wedding, and just enjoyed some adult time with friends. We hung out at my parents and just relaxed at home. It was a perfect weekend to cap off the summer, and get ready for Ellie to start school!
Colin and I dressed up for the wedding.
Having some blueberry beer at the Veirling with the Proehls
The beautiful couple, Stacy and Jared. They are so cute. I totally swiped this off her Facebook page, but thought I'd share thinking some of you (blog readers) might like to see =)
The morning after the wedding we went out to breakfast with the Proehls again, and then went down to Presque Isle for a while. We made an impromptu stop at an open house as well. Everytime we go home we discuss the possibility of moving back. Maybe someday.
The water was unbelievably clear.
Back at home, we had a picnic with the kids and my parents. Ellie and Emmit set the table all themselves =) Ellie even put a flower in the middle, and they both decided who had to sit in which color chair! =)
Ellie wanted me to take a picture of her on the purple chair because it matched her outfit, lol! =)
These babies have 1/4 Scandinavian blood! They love the sauna =)
On Monday, we were back at home. Colin had a Fantasy Football draft, so the kids and I met up with some friends for one last summer afternoon. It was REALLY hot, so we worked up a sweat and then got ice cream!
Saturday, September 29, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment