CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 19, 2012

So Long Old Camera

Both of the kids love playing with the camera, so it was only a matter of time I guess. It is officially broken. Sad thing is, it wasn't that old! The lens won't close (because Emmit held it open with his finger I think), so here are the last few shots I had on the memory card. We can still take pictures with the phones, but I will want a new camera sometime again. The phones just aren't the same! Kid cameras might be good gifts from Santa this year =)

This was from back in late August, but we had a sleepover with our friend Lukey one night. The boys are so silly, they had a lot of fun. I'm sure we will do this again!


I think we are officially done paying for haircuts for Emmit. Daddy bought some clippers and has assumed the role of barber. He buzzed it right off, and it was good as new! Emmit is due for another haircut soon!


I had to take a picture of this becuase it was the most perfect rainbow I had ever seen. Our whole neighborhood was out taking pictures on this rainy day!



And, this was just moments before old camera said 'good night!'


A couple other recent shots from the phones now...

Eli and Emmit have been having fun mornings with Miss Kim now when Ellie's at school. 'The boys' (as Ellie calls them) sure do love each other. We do swimming lessons together on Thursday nights too, and they are inseperable! This is a cute one of them apple picking with Miss Kim =)


Ellie and Emmit together on a Friday. Ellie looks forward to her Friday 'stay home days'. She's always concerned that Miss Kim and the boys are doing fun things without her, so on Fridays they do something fun too! This was a pumpkin patch outing =)


Colin has had to work a couple Friday nights recently, so what do the kids and I do? We have living room picnic and movie nights. Perfect end to the week for all of us.


And a video to close. What's amazing about this? 1. Ellie teaching Emmit, and 2. Emmit actually listening! I have watched this about 10 times, so cute =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment