CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Swimming Lessons

Ellie and Emmit have been enjoying swimming lessons these past 8 weeks. Ellie takes lessons with an instructor on Tuesday afternoons, and Emmit and I have been going on Thursday nights together. Emmit recently 'graduated' from his parent/child class and can go on to classes with just an instructor now too. On one hand I can be sentimental about my baby growing up, but on the other, I'm not too disappointed with not having to get in the cold water on Thursday nights anymore! Emmit starts his instructor class with his friend Eli on Monday mornings now, and Ellie will keep up her Tuesday afternoons. I skipped out of work for a bit to watch one of Ellie's recent classes. Parents are only allowed to watch certain days and this was one of them. She did such a good job...here are some pictures and videos of her in action. It was just her and one other girl in this class, so they both got lots of attention from the teacher which is really nice. The pool is only 3 feet deep =)
















And while Ellie is in swim lessons, Miss Kim is a trooper and usually takes Emmit and Eli swimming in the big pool. Sometimes they just play in another area, but they've gone swimming a lot this Fall. They are wild boys! Here are a couple videos of Emmit too, Mr. Showoff =) He is totally fearless in the water - I'll be glad when he can swim!



0 comments:

Post a Comment