CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Projects

We've been working on a few house projects these past few weeks. We, being Colin mostly...though I have been a good design consultant =)

This shelf used to be in my Grandma and Grandpa Boyer's house. My Grandpa made it several years ago. It sat in my parent's garage for a while, and then in our basement. Colin refinished it recently, gave it a new coat of paint, and wa-la, a cute new shelf for Emmit's bedroom!


We also elevated the 'big boy-ness' of Emmit's room by taking out the rocking chair, taking railings off the bed, and changing the dresser and bed around. A few new accessories too, and it's a whole new room!



Another fun project in our unfinished part of the basement. We primed the wall with magnetic primer, and then painted with chalkboard paint. This has been a fun new addition for the kids, and one I think they'll enjoy this winter. They have so much fun coloring the driveway in the summertime - in the winter, it'll be the wall =)


And the last one, the big one! Our kitchen! My parents came down a few weekends ago, and Mom, kids, and I went to a fun show (post to come) while Colin and my Dad tiled. They got about 50% of the job done that one night, and then Colin and I finished it up over the course of the next week. We also just painted this week so it is ALL done now. I love, love, love it!



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like how Emmit's bed looks when it is made :)

Auntie Sara

Post a Comment