Kim, who watches the kids during the day, walked in on this conversation not too long ago...she texted me the whole conversation, this is definitely one to remember =)
Emmit and Eli (3 yr old neighbor boy) were talking about getting married and having babies.
Emmit, "I am going to marry one boy."
Kim, "Well you might marry one girl."
Emmit, "Well then, I am going to marry Mommy!"
Kim, "Mommy already married Daddy."
Emmit, "Well who is going to drive me there then?"
Kim, "When you're old enough to get married, you will be big enough to drive yourself."
Emmit's jaw drops in disbelief, "I DON'T believe it!!!!"
I also had Ellie's first parent-teacher conference yesterday. She continues to love school, and is doing great. I thought I'd write down some of the comments on her first 'report card' (which consists of mostly smiley faces) =)
Ellie has settled into 4K well. She has quickly made a few friendships. She really likes to play with Ethan and Grant. Ellie is respectful and likes to share events from her life. Ellie needs a few reminders in remembering her clothing for outside. Ellie does not display a lot of upsetting emotions, and appears to avoid upsetting situations.
Ellie communicates well with adults and peers. She really enjoys book time and is typically the first one there. Her pre-reading skills are developing quickly.
Ellie enjoys drawing and coloring. She likes making creations of her own. She sometimes needs encouraging to do a planned teacher activity, but then enjoys it. Ellie has picked up on many classroom routines, and takes her time doing projects. She has meaningful conversations with peers and teachers.
Saturday, November 17, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment