CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Jumping, Playing, and a Tooth!

Ellie's first tooth popped through on Saturday! She's had all the signs and symptoms for months now, but nothing seemed to be happening until just mid last week. You could see the tooth under her gums, and by Saturday morning you could see the outline. I checked again in the afternoon, and there it was! It's not all the way in yet, but definitely through the gums and that's supposedly the worst part. She didn't even seem to notice so I guess that's good! I tried and tried to get a picture, but she just kept sticking her tongue out, so this is the best I got. It's more of a 'Mom, quit sticking your finger in my mouth look!', but if you look close on the bottom left, you can see the little white spot.



Rosy cheeks before the tooth came in



This tooth stuff is s piece of cake!



Ellie's new favorite thing now is jumping! She jumps on your lap and in her Exersaucer. We have an actual jumperoo, but she likes the saucer better. Here are some playing in the saucer shots and a jumping video.



Still lacking in the hair department, but at least I have pretty dark eyelashes!



So serious...



1 comments:

Lindsey said...

Oh my is she getting to be a big girl - jumping aorund in the exersaucer huh! So cute - I can finally see videos on my computer at work. Your email wasn't saved on my computer when I left so if you get a chance send me an email ok! I updated Max's blog too!

Post a Comment