This past weekend we took Ellie to the beach. It's actually a little man-made lake/pond about 20 minutes from our house, but it's really nice for kids and Ellie loved it. She really liked picking up the sand and splashing in the water, and she would not keep her hat on so it's a good thing it was a little overcast.
Fun times rolling around on the floor
Ellie also likes to 'help' when she's eating now...meal time has become major mess time!
Hi Stacey! I came across your blog linked from someone else's and thought I would say hello! Your daughter is beautiful :) We have a blog also - it's fun to be able to share tips/ideas/etc with other mommies! My son will be 2 in less than a month - time flies!
2 comments:
she is such a little ham for the camera! i can't wait to see her again!!!
Hi Stacey! I came across your blog linked from someone else's and thought I would say hello! Your daughter is beautiful :) We have a blog also - it's fun to be able to share tips/ideas/etc with other mommies! My son will be 2 in less than a month - time flies!
-Melissa Brooks (Metzler)
Post a Comment