A few weeks ago Ellie's daycare had a photographer come in and take 'school pictures'. I told myself I didn't
need to buy any (since they fell right around 7 1/2 months), but they turned out so cute, it was really hard to resist! I got a few wallets and a couple big ones for Colin and I =)



They took a class picture too. I think it's really funny. All the kids have this 'what the heck is this?' look, and the teachers are like 'let's get this over with!' L to R: In the back, Adam with Miss June and Ellie with Miss Peggy, and in the front Carter, Mason, Jack, Bella, and Henry.
6 comments:
Oh my gosh, HOW CUTE!!!!!!!! No wonder you couldn't resist. She is Miss Photogenic of the class!
Love them all.
Aunt Gretchen
Ellie takes such cute pictures.It's so hard to pass them up when they are so cute.Love her little sweater too. So precious.
Auntie Sandy
The pictures are adorable. She has the cutest smile. I started taking care of Mady on Monday. She is so sweet and all seems to be going well. She pretty much eats and sleeps. When she wakes up she is all smiles when you talk to her.
Love,
Aunt Susie
Aww how cute! Ellie - you are quite the picture taker!! I love them Stacey, I would have had to buy some too!
She takes the best photos! Those are awesome...besides you have to get them...she's only this age one time! (That's obviously how I justify getting tons of pictures!) Can't wait to see you guys again...
I want one of each!!! SO cute!!! Love you Ellie!
Post a Comment