CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Fun at Home

Some fun times playing at home these last couple weekends =)

I got these boots for her Halloween costume, but then she never ended up wearing them. They looked cute with her little dress and tights but didn't stay on the feet very long. They were more fun to chew than wear.







Ellie loves to play chase right now. She'll start crawling, and if she knows you're behind her she'll crawl even faster. Come and get me!



Faster!



Ok, I'll stop here.



Playin' in her PJs







And just playing some more!



She still has her chappy chin from drool. The teeth aren't completely in yet, but don't seem to bothering her anymore, thank goodness!

6 comments:

Sara Boyer said...

I love her Pj's.... and every picture of her! What does Miss Ellie need for Christmas??

Anonymous said...

I love her little black boots...Such a big smile.It will be nice to see Miss Ellie at Christmas.It will be great to have little ones around again at the holidays.It's just around the corner now.

Love,
Aunt Sandy

Ms. Boyer said...

I think I see some hair coming in!!! Does Ellie have her dress for the wedding yet??? :)

Sue said...

She just gets cuter and cuter!

Jamie M said...

Such a cutie!! Aquafor used to work to clear up and protect Nathan's chin when he was in that drooling stage. It doesn't seem to be bothering her too much though-- she's all smiles!

Jamie

Stephanie said...

Ellie needs to grow some hair! :) And I know Dad told her already but I got the 20" instead of the 19", because when Dad told her, she was screaming away so I don't know if she heard or not. See you in 2 weeks!!!! :)

Post a Comment