




And, if you haven't ready my Conversation with the Obamas article yet, do! It's really good! I've never gotten into politics much, but really enjoyed following things this election (minus the annoying ads). I love that we have such a real person (and family) leading our country for the next four years.
6 comments:
She is getting so big and definitely looks like a Lil Finn! I can't wait for sauna parties at Xmas time with Ellie!! :)
Wow Stac...I am so surprised you are so open about your politics now! I am shocked! It was a very good article :)
Cute hate and shirt Ellie :)
What a cute lil Finn! :)
See you next week! :)
She's so stinking cute! I can't wait to see you guys next week!!!
Little Miss Ellie is as cute as ever! Love the article...thanks for sharing.
Stacey,
The Obama article is great. What a neat family they are. Can't wait for him to get to the White House.
Ellie is getting so big and all those teeth. She is so cute in her Lil Finn outfit. Hope we get to see you guys over the holidays.
Love,
Aunt Susie
Post a Comment