CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Silly Ellie

We're getting back into the swing of things at home after a long and enjoyable Thanksgiving break. I had all of last week off work, so Ellie and I headed to the UP on Tuesday afternoon. Colin rode with Shannon and Andy on Wednesday evening. We all had a fun time with family, visiting Grandmas and Grandpas, Great-Grandmas and Great-Grandpas, Aunts, Uncles, cousins, and friends. Of course we ate too much on Thanksgiving day, but that's just what we do on holidays - the food is too good!! We also shopped, helped Auntie Shannon with some of the final wedding preparations, played cards, and just visited with everyone. Of course, the weekend ended with lots of laundry and little cranky Ellie, but we've bounced back and now are looking forward to Christmas. I have another long break from work coming up at Christmas, so these next couple weeks will be busy. But in less than 3 weeks we'll be heading home again for Auntie Shannon's wedding (yeah!) and Christmas too! Lots of fun times ahead!

I didn't really take many pictures while we were home (it always seemed like someone else was!), but I did get a few of Ellie being quite the silly girl.

Sassy girl



Big cheesy smile



Playing with Cousin Max



Jumping, jumping (notice the blur of her hands - she was having a blast when I shot this!)



And a video of the action too!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Colin and Stacey, Ellie is such a happy little girl. Can't wait to see her at Shannon and Andy's wedding.Wish I would have been home when you called. But of course, I was out shopping. Sorry I missed seeing you guys. See you in a few weeks.

Love,
Aunt Sandy

Sara Boyer said...

GEEEE I am so glad you are allll sooo happpy for Auntie Sara to come home!!

Ellie wasn't making any noise at all :)

Journey to our baby said...

Oh Ellie, you crack me up! So cute and full of personality! Can't wait to see you next :)

Post a Comment