Well, so much for a healthy May - the month went downhill late this past Saturday night! After a wonderful party for Suzy and Ryan (which I'll post more on later), I woke up later in the night not feeling good at all. I was actually sick that Saturday morning too, but chalked it up to pregnancy and went about my day feeling a little weak, but otherwise ok. Well, it ended up being something more, and Sunday afternoon Mom and Dad were making a little trip to the ER. I was certain I had the flu and had envisioned myself being the latest H1N1 statistic in Wisconsin (did you know Wisconsin is second in the nation for this wonderful flu epidemic we're having -great huh?!), but turns out it was just a stomach virus AND a bladder infection. So after some IV fluids and anti-nausea medicine we were on our way home again. I pretty much felt awful Sunday and Monday. Tuesday morning thought I was up for work, but by 11:00 was so exhausted I came back home to sleep. Today I did work a full day, but am still tired and don't quite have my appetite back. I have a check-up w/ my OB-GYN tomorrow. I actually think I have an ear infection too because everything sounds muffled and my left ear feels plugged, but we'll see. I really am a healthy person, but pregnancy seems to take it's toll on my immune system - I get the weirdest illnesses when I'm pregnant. Still keeping my fingers crossed for no kidney stones (that fun started at 30 weeks with Ellie, and we're just past the 26 week mark with Baby Boy)!
So, even though I've had a sick week so far, Ellie has been wonderfully healthy which is great!! It can be me anyday, if she's feeling good. Ellie's been getting lots of playtime outside with Daddy which she loves of course. Rides on the lawnmower, in the wagon, and visiting puppy next door - she is in heaven. Here are a few Ellie shots from last week =)
After playing outside, Ellie's second fav is still reading stories...
Auntie Steph came down to visit last weekend...too much fun and fresh air for Ellie!
OH MI GOD! I almost started crying when I saw her pictures....I haven't seen her in so long, and her hair is growing! I miss you guys and can't wait to see you this weekend! XOXO!
6 comments:
Glad to see Ellie in good spirits, and I sure am glad you don't have the swine :) Ellie is a tough player, rug burns and all :)
OH MI GOD! I almost started crying when I saw her pictures....I haven't seen her in so long, and her hair is growing! I miss you guys and can't wait to see you this weekend! XOXO!
Auntie Shannon
Hope you are feeling better Space!! XX
Cute picture with Auntie Steph on the swing!! Under 2 weeks til I get to see Ellers too!! I can't wait!!
I had fun babysitting until bath time :) Can't wait til tomorrow to see her again!! :D
Hope you all have the illnesses out of the way so you can enjoy SUMMER! See you soon ;)
Post a Comment