CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Big Girl Bedroom

I finally got some pictures of Ellie's room (clean)...normal state these days is bed torn apart and books all over, but she seems to like it so that's all that matters!

She still has her flowers, but with a new bed, dresser, and decorations, it's definitely a room for a big girl now.





Ellie loves her blankie and bunnies...





My Grandpa Boyer made Ellie this table and chairs when she was just tiny (before she was born I think). It is perfect in her room now though...she loves to sit at it and eat her evening snack before bedtime.



I also searched high and low for 'what' to put above the dresser...couldn't make up my mind between shelves and mirrors and ordered a few different things (kept our UPS guy busy for a few weeks!) before settling on these butterflies...they look really cute with the flowers on the wall.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute, Stacey! Just right for the "big" little girl. :-)
Love, Aunt Gretchen

Journey to our baby said...

Cute, love the mirrors, good job!

Stephanie said...

thats the cleanest I've ever seen ellie's room! hehehe jk jk! :) See you Fridayyyyyyyy!

Brooke, Scott and Madelyn said...

don't you love moving those chairs around? i think they weigh about a hundred pounds each :) Very cute room!

Post a Comment