Last weekend we made a little impromptu trip home for our annual Mother's Day gathering. We were home for only about 18 hours total, but spending the day with my Mom, sisters, Grandma, Aunts, cousins, and the boys too...was well worth the trip. I didn't really take many pictures, but got a few cute ones of the kids.
Mama Shannon with Henry

Ellie decked out in my Mom's jewelry. Ellie & Annie had a lot of fun together in our short little trip...I'll add more on that in a seperate post! =)

Emmit all smiles as usual

Me with my babes

These were my presents from the kids too...
From Emmit

And from Ellie
3 comments:
I love the presents! :)
(Good idea to take a picture of them! I didn't do that...)
i LOVE the kid art! Emmit's is totally a cute idea for an under 1!!! looks like you had a great day!
Those flowers are hilarious. They kind of freak me out though too.:)
Post a Comment