I seem to have all these random videos of Ellie - some that I took, some that Colin took on his phone. She is much more difficult to catch on camera these days...video is just easier I guess. Plus she's usually saying or doing something funny that we want to remember..she's sure our little ball of energy these days!
Ellie has so much fun playing...with her cousins, with her friends, with anyone that'll play. Here she is having fun with Brendan and Aiden on the swingset.
More fun with cousins
Helping Mama make brownies. Colin actually took this video, and he and Steph were totally ripping on me, 1) because I was baking - I never bake and 2) because I was baking 'box brownies'. In my defense, it was a cold, rainy weekend and we went grocery shopping. I picked this up JUST because I thought it would be fun for Ellie to do. And IT WAS! And they certainly didn't have any problem eating the box brownies - that's for sure! =)
Ellie's pretty easy to please when it comes to toys lately...her favorite things are balloons! We have a big bag and just keep blowing new ones up after the old ones pop (usually after a visit from Rusty) - she has a blast with them!
1 comments:
what's wrong with box brownies Colin? Yum!!! The videos wouldn't come up at work, I will have to look at them at home :)
Post a Comment