Mmmmm...
Saturday morning Sara and Ellie made everyone pancakes and then it was a fun day outside...it was a beautiful weekend.
Yes Auntie Sara, I always eat bubble gum suckers for breakfast! =)

We went for a long walk outside in our new stroller...Colin has reminded me several times that we now have 4 strollers in our garage...since Emmit is out of the infant carrier though, we can ditch the travel system...one less! =)

Cute close-ups of chunky monkey
And one of the bottom half...have you ever seen rollier legs?!

Sweet little Henry...this is what he did ALL weekend long!
On a mission somewhere...

Hey cuz', mind if I steamroll you?

Ellie cuddling with Auntie Stephi
Swinging outside
On Sunday, more fun outside...we biked, ran, drove (all 3) to the park for some morning fun. Before heading out we attempted a little pj photo shoot...the kids weren't feeling all that cooperative...

And later at the park...
If you've noticed, taking pictures of Ellie these days is much more difficult. 1) She doesn't stop what she's doing long enough to take a picture, so she's either not looking or 2) She does stop and then gets mad because she has to stop and doesn't smile! Emmit on the other hand...smiles, galore...I can't stop taking pictures of him these days!
6 comments:
I love the "football thunder thighs"!! He's going to be a linebacker for sure. It looked like a really fun weekend. Of course Miss Ellie and little Henry are adorable too. :-)
Cute!!!! Love the thigh pic! Tell Colin we have 3 strollers for only Julianna, so you are not doing to bad :) Good seeing you guys, we will have to get together again soon.
I love his roly-poly legs! Awesome!
i love the thigh pic, too... so cute! I wish my baby had thighs like that! :)
they're both growing so big so fast! I can't believe it's been 8 months... love the rolls - my kid brother was like that too and we called him "round boy" forever because of it... you know, only a baby can make chunky thighs look so darn cute!
Yes- I have seen some legs like that on certain babies at my house... Cute!!! Beau was enormous and he was a barfer too (which seemed weird since he couldn't keep anything down)- like 20 times a day and when he hit a year he just stopped. It is a pain though. They are so sweet. Happy Mother's Day.
Post a Comment