Well this first half of July has been BUSY for the Pomeroy family, and considering I've only slept in my own bed 2 out of the last 16 days, these next fews posts will be catching up! I'll start first with our 4th of July vacation in Michigan. We headed up to my parents the evening of the 2nd and had 6 fun and family-filled days. We had anywhere from 10 to 35 people at the house any given day - it was awesome! =) Every day was spent playing outside - we were a competitive bunch playing bean bag and 3-on-3 basketball tournaments - both of which my teams won! =) We had lots of fun laughing, singing (and dancing) with tasty cold beverages around the bonfire =) We ate like royalty - as always we had enough food to feed an army, but it was DELICIOUS! We went to the parade in Trenary and got lots of candy. We even headed up to Marquette for a cousin photo shoot one day too, but I'll make that its own post. I just love the 4th of July and my family - can't wait for next year!
Grandpa and Emmit playing outside

With Auntie Shannon and Henry

Ellie and Anna had a blast together again...playing in the camper, jumping on the bed, and just running around WILD!




Emmit catching a snooze with Auntie Steph


Emmit & Auntie Shannon

Ellie petting Leelo

The four of us cooling off watching TV in the basement (if I had to guess, we're probably watching Max & Ruby) =)

Ellie and Daddy playing

Sweet little Henry


One of our newest 2nd cousins, Taylor, 5 1/2 months

Sara and Matt
0 comments:
Post a Comment