CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 25, 2011

March

I have come to decide in the last week that March is my least favorite month. There are some good things like basketball and some warm days, but what's put me over the edge are the cold, rainy, snowy days and sickness. It's been the never-ending cough and runny nose month, and I'm ready for it to be done! Here's a recap of our March - now bring on April, please!

Early in the month it was still winter and cold. Both kids had ear infections, and Colin and I had colds too. It was dark at 5:30 pm. We still managed some fun outside.





This has been our drink of the month - lemon tea. Extra antioxidants for all the runny noses! We've had our share of family tea parties.



This is random, but Colin thought he was funny taking it =) Ellie's looking at princesses on Colin's phone...I think I am searching for warm weather vacations!



Sporting some green on St. Patrick's Day!







It's finally warming up - we dug out the sidewalk chalk!



All the snow was (was being the key word) melting, there was so much water running in our neighborhood. The kids and I had fun walking to the 'waterfall' (aka neighborhood run-off) several times last weekend in only our Spring coats! This was earlier when the puddles were everywhere.



Having more fun on a beautiful day!



Our last 2 Sundays have been LAZY! Like stay in our pjs all day lazy =) We watched a lot of basketball last weekend on our mountain of pillows and cushions in the living room. The kids thought this was pretty fun!









And this is what made my least favorite month decision. Our snow was GONE, and in 24 hours we have this again! In January I would say 'beautiful', at the end of March I say 'make it stop'!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ellie's hair is crazyyyyy!! LOL Auntie Sara

Anonymous said...

I second that hahahaha- Steph

Journey to our baby said...

The pic of the two of you on the phones crack me up! And that you would be looking for vacay's on your little phone instead of the compter! Yum - lemon tea, that sounds great!

Post a Comment