CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Swimming

The kids continue with swimming lessons at the Y. I went to their last classes this last session - they are both doing really well!

Ellie is a Perch now, and is getting braver and braver with each class! When she started swimming she absolutely HATED getting her head wet, and now she's going completely underwater on her own. She still doesn't like keeping her face in long, but it's getting easier as she continues with classes. I can watch her class from within the pool room, so here are a few videos of Ellie in action =)







All smiles! She loves her teacher.


Emmit passed his first class with flying colors. Unlike Ellie, he is FEARLESS around water, and has no hesitation jumping in, submerging under, not being held (he tries to wiggle away)....he loves the water. I think I have said this before, but I will be happy when he can swim! He takes his lesson at a different Y so here I can only view through the glass. You can see by the look on his face though how much he's loving it!

Chilling on the corner, waiting his turn.


Having fun with his friend Eli


Swimming with the teacher


This is a terrible picture, but you can kind of see the blur jumping to the teacher - that's Emmit. He always wants to 'move back further' when he jumps in...he likes to go underneath!


Underwater!


Swimming with teacher


Just being silly I think - he was showing off for me =)


Silly again with his feet up


In the circle with friends

0 comments:

Post a Comment