Ahhhh she is so cuteeeee! Besos Auntie Sara :)
She makes the funniest faces! I love the Michigan onesie, I'm going to show my students today! :)
She is so darn cute.....can't wait to see her in person.....We always check the blog to see the changes...She's adorable....you will have so much fun with her....Love, Aunt Sandy
So cute... I just want to cover her in kisses, even if she's not Irish!Go Blue! Maybe next year....
I love the little serious look she is giving you! I can't wait to see her in her little flower outfits!
Whenever I want to smile I just look at these pics of Ellie!
Auntie Sara
I would have looked at this sooner but I have been busy doing my resume.... ;) whaaaaat a cutie! :) <3
9 comments:
Ahhhh she is so cuteeeee! Besos Auntie Sara :)
She makes the funniest faces! I love the Michigan onesie, I'm going to show my students today! :)
She is so darn cute.....can't wait to see her in person.....We always check the blog to see the changes...She's adorable....you will have so much fun with her....Love, Aunt Sandy
So cute... I just want to cover her in kisses, even if she's not Irish!
Go Blue! Maybe next year....
I love the little serious look she is giving you! I can't wait to see her in her little flower outfits!
I love the little serious look she is giving you! I can't wait to see her in her little flower outfits!
Whenever I want to smile I just look at these pics of Ellie!
Auntie Sara
I would have looked at this sooner but I have been busy doing my resume.... ;) whaaaaat a cutie! :) <3
Post a Comment