Colin took this video of Ellie the other day, and even though there's no sound we still like it. One of our next investments will definately be a good video camera! =) Anyway, daytime naps have been a bit of a challenge as our house has a lot of big windows with no blinds. Too much stimulation for an overtired girl! She always gives in, but not without some trickery on our part (standing in the dark walk-in closet!). The nap is a must though so we'll get by for now...next house we'll have a nursery with nice room-darkening shades!
I also added another friend link! My cousin Brooke recently got married, and they're also expecting a little one in August so she's jumped on the blog bandwagon! Congrats Brooke and Scott! =)
I'm having some technical difficulties with videos and links, so just paste this address into your web browser. I've posted the video on You Tube.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82uslV4FF3U
1 comments:
Adorable! The boys loved watching her - Aiden wants to "hold baby". She is getting so big! Best of luck with naps...
Post a Comment