Saturday, March 22, 2008
Moving!!!!!!
Apologies now...I'll probably be lagging on the blog in the next week or so, but for good reason - WE'RE MOVING!! Finally!!!!! It's been a very hectic couple of weeks, 2 trips to Michigan, packing up our house, home inspection, and lots of phone calls and paperwork. We were persistent in closing at the end of the month as well so that's made things even more accelerated. So, long story short, we close next Friday morning, and that afternoon the movers are picking up our furniture. This next week is going to be crazy, but so exciting! =) Once we're settled I will have plenty to update...Ellie meeting her cousins, Easter in Michigan, and of course our new home!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Has Ellie had enough family for one weekend??? I am guessing she was out the entire ride home! Andy and I packed up our cars last night and are going to start the moving process when we have our last walk through today! Yay!!! See you on Wednesday!!! :)
Quick!! Ellie, name everyone you met this weekend! GO!
Wait..you can't even talk! SHoot!
Auntie Steph
I'll bet Ellie is so excited to be getting her own room!! So glad to hear the move is working out for you guys!
Post a Comment