She loves to be outside, in the grass, looking/touching the trees, or just sitting on the patio listening to music with Daddy.





She's also a rolling queen! Tonight she rolled clear across the living room, from one wall to the other! She's all over the place, and working really hard to crawl, but hasn't quite mastered that yet! I have a video of her rolling, but for some reason it's taking FOREVER to upload...so just some close-ups on the floor for now...


Sitting on her own now (still a little tippy though so we stay close)


Squash!

And last, this past weekend, Mom had a night away for a friend's bachelorette party. Ellie had a fun night with Dad, Auntie Sara, and Javi while I was gone. Here I am at dinner with two of my favorite girls, Jen and Chrissy (bride-to-be)!
2 comments:
I love the two close up pics...they are hilarious! It's also so cute how happy she is when she is eating! :)
Ellie LOOOOVES food! and rolling! :) what a cutie I can't wait to see her again!
Post a Comment