Here is a video of Ellie rolling and playing on the floor with a blanket. She's on the move!!! Sorry, I am a little shaky when it comes to video-taping =)
Ellie was like "Screw you dad...if you won't give me the blanket I'll just roll all the way across the room and get my bunny!" That was hilarious...she'll be crawling soon!!!
yup,won't be long now..she'll be up and moving all over the place...Mary Fay and Steve's Landen has started walking.He's a little over 10 months now..so much fun hey Love, Aunt Sandy
3 comments:
Ellie was like "Screw you dad...if you won't give me the blanket I'll just roll all the way across the room and get my bunny!" That was hilarious...she'll be crawling soon!!!
yup,won't be long now..she'll be up and moving all over the place...Mary Fay and Steve's Landen has started walking.He's a little over 10 months now..so much fun hey Love, Aunt Sandy
funnnyyyy...!
Post a Comment