CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 26, 2009

Uh-Oh and Other Fun Things at Home



I LOVE my big gorilla



Rolling around on the floor



This little bike is fun, but I haven't quite figured out how to go forward yet (only backward)



Since Ellie started eating at a little table at daycare, we thought we'd try the big table at home. No problem! She actually does a lot better and sits so nicely allowing Mom & Dad to finish a meal too.



This is why we use paper plates =)







5 comments:

Stephanie said...

awww Ellie! I loved visiting you last weekend! :) Just wish I could be there to celebrate your big day this weekend!! :(

Sara Boyer said...

Ahhh Ellers!! She is soo cute. I am glad she is getting some use out of the big gorilla, Schweetheart!! :)

Sara Boyer said...

She is cracking me up in the video!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Ellie.......

Love,

Great Uncle Sam and Sandy

Stephanie said...

yoooo can we get a birthday update or what!!!! your slackin!

Post a Comment