CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 6, 2010

1st Birthday Fun

We had a great birthday party at home for Emmit. It was small with just family and a few friends, and just perfect for Mr. Emmit. I got a lot of great pictures from a friend starting up a photography business so I will just get right to them! =)

Yummy cupcakes



Emmit, Mama, & Daddy



Emmit & Mama



Sassy...



This is my favorite one - have it in color too, but like the B&W



Enjoying his pudding treat before cake! =)



Present time!









All the kids...

Ellie



Emmit & Max



Julianna



Henry



Ellie enjoying a cupcake



Happy Birthday to you!













4 comments:

Melissa Ives said...

I'm glad you liked the photos! Let me know if there are any others you'd like in B&W or with any other effect. It was a fun party!

Donna Jean Pomeroy said...

She did an amazing job taking the pictures. I'm sure she has a future in the field of photography. By the way, I love my photo album.

Jamie M said...

Happy Birthday, Emmit!!! I can't believe it's been a year already... he's getting so big!

Journey to our baby said...

Auww, these are so cute!!!! Glad we could be there to celebrate, it was a good time :)

Post a Comment