CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Ashley and Caroline's Wedding

On September 24th, we welcomed a new wife, sister, daughter, and auntie in the Pomeroy family. Ashley and Caroline had an absolutely gorgeous day, and fun was had by all. I have lots of pictures (mostly thanks to Sue!), so I'll narrate the day that way.

Colin and I at the rehearsal. The wedding was at Ashley's childhood church in Nahma, and the rehearsal dinner was at the fabulous Nahma Inn.



Ellie and Aiden showing their fun gifts from Ashley and Caroline. Ellie got a Dr. kit which has been a real hit in our house; Aiden had fun playing with his new helicopter all weekend.



Sisters-in-law at the rehearsal



Ellie on rehearsal evening



Kids table at the rehearsal =) How did Sara and I get so lucky?



Sara and I before the wedding, Carson behind the camera =)



Ellie and Sara before the wedding



Here they come! Flower girl Ellie and ring bearer Aiden =)



Wellyn, Sue, and the boys



Mother and Father of the groom



The boys after the wedding



Group shot



Showing off flowers at the church



Cute one of the bride and groom =)



The newlyweds - Ashley and Caroline



The cutest ring bearer and flower girl - they did so good!



Aiden had sunglasses on after the wedding, so Ellie wore mine too =)



Ashley and his best man Jake, who came from Germany for the wedding



Caroline's family who all came from Brazil



Levi and Lindsey on wedding night



Cutting the cake



Emmit! Little Emmit was a bit of a terror at the reception. He didn't come to the wedding, so I guess he had to make up for lost time. One of the first things he did when getting there was take off his socks and shoes. No chance getting them back on. My proud moment was during the best man speech and he totally disassembled a flower arrangement on the floor. I opted to just let him go rather than make a scene taking him out...definitely an anxious Mom moment!



Jim and Carson looking handsome on wedding day



The kids and I. Between his groomsman duties, my flower duties, and me chasing the kids around, Colin and I didn't even get a shot together on the wedding day. So this was our 3/4 family shot. At least we got the larger family photo from the photographer too.



Cute brothers =)



Ladies in black (and we didn't even plan this!) =) Sue, Lindsey, and I were super sisters-in-law with the wedding planning. With Caroline coming from Brazil, and then Ashley and Caroline living in Washington D.C. now, planning a wedding in the UP wasn't the easiest task. Cake, flowers, video, and more...we do it all! =)



Caroline with her sisters (Danielle and Julianna) and Sue, Lindsey, and I. By this time the kids had headed home with my Mom and Dad, and Colin and I proceeded to have a fun time late into the evening.



Happy Wedding Day Ashley and Caroline! We love you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment