CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Fun September Weekend

I'm doing a little blog catch up this week =) Back in mid-September, we had a fun-filled weekend when Emmit and I went to see Yo Gabba Gabba Live on Friday afternoon, and then I ran the Fox Cities Marathon Relay on Sunday. YGG was an extension of Emmit's birthday present, and I was so excited to take him! =) We took Ellie to this show right after her 2nd birthday, and she just loved it, so I knew he would too. We drove down to Milwaukee for the show, and Shannon and Henry came from Madison to meet us too. Both boys loved the music, dancing, treats, and lights. After the show we had dinner at Applebees and then hit the road back home. That same night Colin and Ellie had a Noodles & Company dinner and Lion King movie date, so it was a fun start to the weekend for everyone =)

Emmit was just stunned at first - he wouldn't smile or even look at me!







Group shot!



Henry getting down!



Of course we got some cheesy souvenirs that were way over priced...





Cheese at dinner!



That Sunday then, Sara, Steph, and I along with our friends Natalie and Jess ran the Fox Cities marathon relay. We took 2nd in the all-female division!

Steph before her run



Sara and I



Our team



I found these pictures on the camera from that morning too. Apparently Colin and the kids had french toast before coming to cheer me on =)



1 comments:

Journey to our baby said...

LOVE the french toast pics!!! We will have to let Colin be home with the kids and camera more often :)

Post a Comment