CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Ellie's Artwork

Ellie loves to draw and is starting to write more and more now since starting school. She's always coming home with books she makes in school, and coloring or drawing is the first thing she wants to do when she gets home. I take pictures of a lot of her artwork...here are some recent ones =)

Ellie and I had a girls weekend where we went and got our nails done with some friends, and went out to dinner, and a whole bunch of other fun 'girl' things =) She drew these after that weekend.

Translation: I went to get my nails painted.


Not sure what the translations is on this one, but the picture is Me, Ellie, Sydney, and Sarah going out for lunch.


A shirt she painted.


Translation: Alphabet


Some Christmas pictures




I had Ellie make me tags for Christmas gifts this year. These are a few she came up with =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment